Now this is what I call healthy, delicious eating on the run! Filled with a colorful, flavorful tofu, papaya, and coconut filling, these Curried Tofu Papaya Wraps are a delicious treat as an appetizer or for lunch. Stock up on powerful nutrients, such as beta-carotene, vitamin C, fiber, and protein in this meal-in-one. All you have to do is create a Thai-inspired marinade to mix with tofu, papaya and veggies, then fold them into wraps with water cress of baby lettuce. These easy plant-based wraps, which can easily be made gluten-free, are great for meal prep too!
Filled with a colorful, flavorful tofu, papaya, and coconut filling, these Curried Tofu Papaya Wraps are a delicious treat as an appetizer or for lunch.
- Mix together the coconut milk, curry paste, ginger, garlic, turmeric, soy sauce, and cayenne in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Fold in the tofu, papaya, green onions, and cilantro. Taste and season with sea salt, if desired. Refrigerate for 30 minutes (or overnight, if desired).
- Place one tortilla on a cutting board. Spread ½ cup of the tofu mixture down the center of the tortilla in a row. Top with ½ cup of the watercress.
- Fold the right side of the tortilla over the center and start to wrap tightly, pressing in as you wrap. Place the wrap on a serving dish seam side down.
- Serve as a whole wrap for an individual meal (cut in half for easier eating), or slice into thin pinwheels for an appetizer.
To make this recipe gluten-free, use, gluten-free soy sauce and wraps.
Recipe from Plant-Powered for Life, Sharon Palmer, MSFS, RDN
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American, Thai
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 256 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan wrap, healthy vegan wrap, tofu wrap
Try these sandwich and wrap recipes:
Crunchy Cherry Sunflower Seed Wraps
Vegan BLTA Sandwich
8-Minute Zucchini Tomato Basil Sandwich
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information click here.